www.focusonphonics.co.uk

Any reviews welcome, but please keep criticism on a professional level. Views expressed are those of individual contributors and not necessarily of the RRF.

Moderators: maizie, Lesley Drake, Susan Godsland

www.focusonphonics.co.uk

Post by guest » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:18 pm

I would appreciate any comments / feedback on my website. I have recently added a number of digraphs to the 'hear the sounds' section - I hope it makes it more useful for parents.

Focus on Phonics

Post by guest » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:48 pm

Whoops - I guess I should have added a link to the site - www.focusonphonics.co.uk

Sue Blackburn
Focus on Phonics

kenm

Re: www.focusonphonics.co.uk

Post by kenm » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:49 pm

guest wrote:I would appreciate any comments / feedback on my website. I have recently added a number of digraphs to the 'hear the sounds' section - I hope it makes it more useful for parents.
Do you want them here? I was going to send you a PM, but couldn't see how. Are you prepared to reveal your email address here?
"... the innovator has as enemies all those who have done well under the old regime, and only lukewarm allies among those who may do well under the new." Niccolo Macchiavelli, "The Prince", Chapter 6

Website feedback

Post by guest » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:32 am

I am quite happy to receive feedback through the RRF forum or to my website address (sue@focusonphonics.co.uk). Since setting up the site in August I have made a number of changes based on customer feedback and info from forums such as RRF - Debbie Hep. has been really supportive throughout. My aim is obviously to make the site as accurate and helpful as possible for any parents who visit it.

Sue B.

kenm

Post by kenm