Saying hallo

This forum has been created to provide a non-challenging environment for teachers and parents new to using synthetic phonics.

majmar

Saying hallo

Post by majmar » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Hallo everyone,

I am new here. Not long ago I found the IFERI site, and from there I got here. My first language is not English, but I speak 3 languages including English. I am interested in language research, reading, English phonics etc.
Thanks

Marta

maizie
Administrator

Re: Saying hallo

Post by maizie » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Welcome to the board, majmar. :grin:

There is lots of interesting reading here; the Superlinks section is very good for links to all sorts of aspects of teaching reading.

If you have questions or want to contribute to a discussion please don't be shy about joining in. We were all new here once..

majmar

Post by majmar » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:14 pm

maizie wrote:Welcome to the board, majmar. :grin:

There is lots of interesting reading here; the Superlinks section is very good for links to all sorts of aspects of teaching reading.

If you have questions or want to contribute to a discussion please don't be shy about joining in. We were all new here once..

Thank you Maizie. Where would I find the Superlinks section?
M

maizie
Administrator

Post by maizie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:07 am

If you go back to the 'Board Index' you will find the list of forums which are run on this board. 'Superlinks' is on the list, near the bottom. It's actually called 'RRF Superlinks and Abbreviations'

majmar

Post by majmar » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:03 am

maizie wrote:If you go back to the 'Board Index' you will find the list of forums which are run on this board. 'Superlinks' is on the list, near the bottom. It's actually called 'RRF Superlinks and Abbreviations'

GREAT- found it :)
Marta